Friday, June 29, 2007

Photo hunt - Sweet


What could be sweeter than a punnet of raspberries, freshly picked?


My DH turned up at home the other evening with these, freshly picked from his alotment.


There's not a lot of stitching progress this week. I've started on the third of the Mill Hill kits, but due to all the beading, progress is slow.

I've also joined the Heartfelt Friends RR and am now waiting for my fabric to arrive to that I can work out my layout and make a start on my part of it. We're all stitching designs from Little House Needleworks and I'm planning to start with Through the Woods. I will have to amend the design slightly to fit in a box 100 x 100 stitches.


I'm really looking forward to taking part in my first RR, but goodness knows when I'll get back to my Chatelaines!

Thank you so much to everybody who posted such complementary comments on my little finish from last weekend. I'm so glad you all like it as much as I do!

Unfortunately, I'm slightlier busier at work these days and haven't been able to visit so many of your blogs this week. Hopefully I'll catch up before too long.

10 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Lesley:

Oh your raspberries look sooooooooo delicious!! I really love those and you sure do have great taste in projects! We both like Little House Needleworks and Country Cottage Needleworks! That is a great project there!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm! Raspberries are my favourite fruit!

Julie said...

Yummy !!! we had allotment veggie today that my Dh brought LOL

Love the chart you've decided on for the RR, looking forward to seeing it grow

Sue said...

What a nice RR that's going to be. I love LHN designs ;)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Through the woods is one of my favorite LHN designs as it reminds of my dear Grandmother and her singing the song to me :)

Carla said...

those raspberries look so yummy!!!

Cheryl said...

Those raspberries looks great! Love that LHN piece. Im excited about our RR too! I have started mine already....done the gridding and have started my square. July is a super busy month for me so thought i'd get going on it

Andree said...

The berries look so good! I better go out and pick them before the wild critters get them!

Lelia said...

Lovely Op Heart! WOW. It looks great. Wonderful Mill HIll, I quite doing the Mill Hill kits - on perf paper - they just drove me crazy!!!

Enjoy the day : )

Jose said...

Ummmmmmmm! Raspberries, sweet indeed. They look good enough to eat hope you saved me some.