Monday, June 04, 2007

May Achievements

I have a new plan (stitching and life!) which I'm starting in June, so to round up my pre-plan achievements, here's what I've been up to in May.

1. Part 3 of St Petersburg completed - see here.

2. 5 more blocks on Nova - row A completed and a good start made to row B.












3. Good progress made on Starflake, although I put away again on Friday as I'd had enough of the Smyrna crossed and pulling eyelets! However, I am really pleased with my week's progress.



4. Started Bent Creek's Red Thread series with the Snowman.

5. Completed one gift for my son's teachers - details here.

Wow - I hadn't realised just how much I'd done in May!

Finally, I thought I'd share the photo I'm looking at on my desk calendar at work this month.

The Isle of Jura, Sound of Corryvreckan from Scarba, ArgyllThis is The Isle of Jura, Sound of Corryvreckan from Scarba, Argyll by Colin Prior, a wonderful photographer of Scotland and wild places of the world.
             

4 comments:

Gina said...

Its great seeing your stitching all together like that. We must have similar tastes as I have St Petersburg and Nova as WISPs and I love Starflake!

Julie said...

congrats on your progress in May, you stitch so beautifully

Sally said...

Fantastic progress for May Lesley. Love Starflake. It's so delicate.

Ritsumei said...

That snowflake one... you are quite tallented with both your camera and your needle!