Friday, July 20, 2007

Holiday!!

Yay - I'm on holiday now!

I'm off to the Lake District for a week, and then going up to Scotland. The first week I won't have any internet access at all, the second I might. So anyone who tries to contact me may not hear anything for a couple of weeks.

In the mean time I'm more worried about when I'm going to get my hands on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I haven't pre-ordered as it's going to be everywhere. I'm just not sure when I'm going to get out to buy it as we are supposed to be going away tomorrow. Perhaps it we stop off at the supermarket to buy petrol....


10 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

Have a wonderful holiday! Your rr looks great!
Have fun!
Donna

Karen said...

have a great holiday

Julie said...

enjoy your holiday, hope the weather picks up for you

Cheryl said...

I know you're away already but I hope you have a great holiday! By the way...you are a winner on my blog!

Karin said...

I didn't pre-order HP7 either, and didn't have a problem getting one. Hope you were able to get a copy as well! Enjoy your holidays.

Deb said...

HP is up to wonderful tricks again with Ron and Hermoine, et al. I'm loving it, and know you have your copy by now!! Hope you're having a delightful holiday and come home to tell us all about it!
Hugs,
Deb

lena-lou said...

Hope you enjoy your holiday in The Lakes :))

Susimac said...

Have a great holiday up here in the Lakes - whereabouts are you off to whilst you are here.

Carol said...

Yay! Have a fun holiday!

Anonymous said...

I was interested in hearing your grandfather died on board MV Henry Stanley in 1944. My grandfather was Noel Rushton Redfern and was also a casualty on this vessel. I believe he was heading for Turkey. It would be nice to get in touch to exchange information. Kind regards

Peter Redfern plredfern@talktalk.net