Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finally!

It feels like I've been stitching those Mill Hill kits for months! But finally, I finished the last one at the end of last week and mounted two of them on card over the weekend. DS and I took one of them to school yesterday as a gift for one teacher who only works the first half of the week - she was thrilled to receive it. The other will go with us on Friday.

Lazy Daisy Days - nice thoughts for the summer holiday!



Since finishing these off, I've been gridding my RR and hope to finish that tonight. I'll then do a bit of stitching on it. However, last night I caught myself thinking wistfully of St Pete - it feels like months since I've worked on it!

10 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How very, very beautiful both of these turned out to be! Congrats...I just bet the teachers were thrilled!

Julie said...

I'm sure the teachers will be delighted with their very special handmade gift

Sue said...

They both came out great. Nice work ;)

Anita said...

it is very pretty, well done.

DaisyGirl said...

I used to make hand made gifts for the teachers, but once the boys got to high school, they didn't seem to care about giving to the teachers. I still give to the bus driver though.
Donna

Lynn said...

what lovely gifts, no wonder she was delighted. Well done

Cheryl said...

Lovely gifts for the teachers! I bet they will really appreciate them. My RR has been put aside now, i probably wont complete my square until the end. I want to do some other stitching before RR stitching takes over my life LOL

Sally said...

They are lovely! I bet the teachers will be very pleased with their gifts.

Carol said...

What gorgeous gifts! They are going to be vey well received!!!

Carla said...

They are both beautiful!!! Congratulations :)