Friday, July 22, 2011

FO Friday

And that’s not remotely meant to be rude - I have nothing against today or any other Friday!

However, my WIPs and my finishes are getting rather out of sync! I’m very aware that I’ve shared a few WIPs that may then seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth!

Remember these?


They gradually morphed into these.

Hats in progress

And from there,

Par-tay!!

End of year gifts for my son’s teachers – I was thinking party hats for end of year celebrations. They were all distributed during the last week of school, and much appreciated by the recipients!

Hats
(Don't know that my models look too keen on the modelling. Certainly one little pest girl just wouldn't stand still to have her photo taken!)

And for those of you looking for news of the hairy things, I'm very sorry, but you're going to have to wait a little while before I'll be ready to reveal their purpose!

Wow - 5 blog posts in July and 2 in a week - thanks to WIP Wednesdays (and FO Fridays) my blogging's back on track! Yay!