- The head gasket on my car went 2 weeks ago and I’ve been without my car ever since.
- My iPod keeps switching itself off and on constantly without any interference from me and is now almost unusable.
- When I try to restore the settings on my iPod via my laptop, the laptop can’t cope as it doesn’t have enough hard disk space, despite my deleting or moving everything I think I can get away without. How much space does iTunes need???? (I stayed up until 12.30 last night trying vainly to sort it out – now I need some sleep!)
- I really need to get a wireless router!
- The laptop also only has 256MB RAM, so it’s not the fastest.
- Our TV is on its last legs – needs a good thump whenever it’s switched on.
- The DVD player has decided to stop working.
- The video recorder (part of the same piece of equipment as the DVD player) hasn’t worked ever since Iona fed it some coins.
- I can’t find my mobile phone (again). It’ll be lying around somewhere with a flat battery, should turn up …… eventually.
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
In order of priority –