I spent 20 minutes last night trying to count the beads on my biscornu, but I kept loosing track of the beads I'd already counted. As a last resort I switched to counting the beads in one of my photos where I could at least them cross off as I counted them.
I have to admit that my total is only approximate - I counted around 240 beads in one of the corners and multiplied it up by 4, then added the 13 larger beads from the top, making a total of 973.
I'm very disappointed (LOL) in all the entrants in my giveaway! Most of you vastly underestimated the number of beads I used. However, Monique came closest with her guess of 800, so she wins the prize - congratulations Monique!
I was a little surprised that there were almost 1000 beads used, but only a little as I suspected there could easily be around 200 in each of the 4 corners. And I really don't think it look that long to stitch them all on!