Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Two on Tuesday 2 + a little destashing

Two things that make me happy:

1. A walk round the allotment with my 3 lovely children.

2. Crocheting in bed at midnight, discovering unexpected delights in this yarn!




I'm also clearing out my yarn stash a bit and trying to get rid of some stuff I'm fairly sure I won't really use.

Is anyone interested in any of the following? All is new and unused unless otherwise stated. The cost will be 1gbp a ball + postage

1. 2 balls Wendy Happy 4 ply sock yarn, shade 2503 Pisces, 75% bamboo, 25% nylon




2. 3 balls Sirdar Squiggle, super chunky, shade 0602, 51% wool, 49% acrylic. 2 balls completely new with ball band, 1 ball partially used then unravelled and wound in a ball.




3. 2 balls Regia 4 ply sock yarn, shade 01932, 75% wool, 25% polyamide - below left

4. 1 ball Regia 4 ply sock yarn, shade 05180, 75% wool, 25% polyamide - below right




5. 2 balls Sirdar Crofter Dk (Fair Isle effect), shade 0059, 60% acrylic, 25% cotton, 15% wool




That'll do for now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I like your Two on a Tuesday, especially the crocheting in bed at midnight.(:
That yarn you are using looks amazing.

Good luck with your destash.

Julie said...

Crochet in bed at midnight, I'm fast asleep by that time.

tintocktap said...

I should have been asleep, but crochet was preferable to tossing and turning!

tintocktap said...

Thanks Milly! Any time I can get away with a little crochet will do!

price per head online said...

Thank you for the post, pretty helpful info.