Thursday, December 22, 2011

To you and yours from me and mine

Hi everybody!

It’s that time of year again – my last day at work until 4th January! Yippee!

However, the downside of no work is absolutely minimal internet time, so I very much doubt I’ll be blogging again until the New Year.

However, on the plus side, a mysterious box has appeared in our house containing a wireless router, so we may shortly be wireless at home! Yippee again! But on the down side, although my ipod has largely been behaving itself, the backlight has now died completely, so that I can scarcely use it other than to listen to music.

I’m hoping to use the some of the time over the holiday to photograph all the things I’ve been having fun making over the last few weeks, and starting to think about writing up some patterns. I’ll certainly have to make some notes on Cedric as he’ll be off to live in Manchester early next week.

Cedric, Viktor and Fleur - the Tri-Wizard Tournament never saw champions like these!

So, until 2012, I’d like to wish you all the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years,
to you and your families,
from me and mine.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Your crochet monsters are adorable!
Hope you have a very happy Christmas

barbara said...

I hope you and your family will enjoy a most wonderful holiday season!!

Julie said...

Love the tri-wizards, that made me smile.
Have a wonderful Christmastime with the family.
Take care xxx

price per head online said...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting post with us. You have made some valuable points which are very useful for all readers