Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday finishes

Just a couple of recent finishes I haven't shared yet!

P2251396

My first amineko! I love these - more toys with character!

You can see that Merry the cat soon found a friend, although he insists they're really cousins!

P2251404

I also made some tassels recently for a parcel I was sending on a long journey!

Crochet tassels

The tassles in this photo worked out particularly well and I'm in the process of writing up how to make them, so come back next week to find out how to do it!

10 comments:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Very sweet cat! Love the lazy pose in the first photo - I think my cat's lying in the sun right now in about the same pose :)

Unknown said...

I love the kitty, so life like!

x

grandmastatus said...

Cuuute.
I really like those tassles.

Chrissy said...

I love that cat. I have faved it. I know once I have made one I'll be hooked.

Julie said...

Oh my, a super kitty, adorable.
Cute tassels, you are talented!

New Leaf said...

Hi Lesley,

Love your kitty! What yarn did you use? Really gorgeous colors.


Jen

Kim Sonksen said...

I adore the cat and the tassles are wonderful too

Tatkis said...

Such a cute crocheted couple of friends! Love the yarn you used!

And tassels are lovely!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.

I love those toys, they are so sweet!

like the tassells too!

Happy Hooking!

Val said...

what a sweet little kitty !! The tassles are beautiful and I shall be watching out for the instructions ...

Val x